An .rtf file is a type of file that should work with Macs and PCs.This file you can save to your computer. (Placing your right mouse over the hyperlink may display the way to save it.)
The recommended URL to use to
Access Blackboard: https://wcjc.blackboard.com
Make it a favorite or bookmark.
If there are words on the list that you do not know, use this dictionary:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/ - Notice only the parts of the definition that are about history.
· This the URL for the Unit 1 Study Guide. http://www.cjbibus.com/1301_Unit_1_Study_Guide_OC.pdf
Tips from the Course Plan on how to use the Study Guide with the Textbook
Caution: Just because something is in the textbook does not mean it will be on the test. For example, we only examine a few, representative Native American tribes.
Unit Objective Exams
– Use the Study Guide at the top of each Unit to see a list of all facts
required from the textbook.
1. Print the Study Guide and use it to record so you can review easily. (Tip: print Study Guides landscape instead of portrait to have more room to write.)
2. As you work through the list, look up a fact in the index (back of the book) and write the page number(s) where you found the information next to the fact. Also write 1 to 3 words as a reminder of that fact.
you are ready to review for the exam, use the study guide as a way to
self-test by explaining aloud each fact. If you cannot remember, use the page
number you wrote to refresh your memory.
· This is the URL for the topics for Chapter 1: http://www.cjbibus.com/Topics_1301_1400s_to_1500_Backgrounds.pdf
Copy this URL into your browser and you can see the concepts list for Unit 1. We will work on them in our next class.